Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 312.784.7249
The Midwest Energy Efficiency Allinace works with many different organizations to advance industrial energy efficiency efforts. Below are some particularly useful links from our program partners.
- MEEA's Industrial Page
- List of Industrial Associations
- Industrial Related Publication from ACEEE
Department of Energy - Office of Advanced Manufacturing
- The Advanced Manufacturing Office (AMO) partners with industry, small business, universities, and other stakeholders to identify and invest in emerging technologies with the potential to create high-quality domestic manufacturing jobs and enhance the global competitiveness of the United States.
DSIRE: Database of State Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency
- DSIRE is a comprehensive source of information on state, federal, local, and utility incentives and policies that support renewable energy and energy efficiency. Established in 1995 and funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, DSIRE is an ongoing project of the North Carolina Solar Center and the Interstate Renewable Energy Council, Inc.
- ENERGY STAR for Industry
ENERGY STAR works with companies to develop stronger energy management programs by offering:
- Instructive Partnership Program
- Energy Management Guidance
- Energy Program Resources
- Benchmarking & Tracking Tools
- Recognition Opportunities for Achievements
- Sector Specific Tools & Resources
- Institute for Industrial Productivity: Technologies and Measures